Services We Offer
Turkish laws and accounting systems may be hard to keep up with if you're a foreign investor. However, they don't have to continue getting in the way of your business success. IstanbulCPA can provide financial and legal counseling to foreign investors. Accounting services are an important asset for businessmen who don't want to waste time and resources within the complex structure of Turkish regulations.
IstanbulCPA is a turnkey accountancy and start up solution for investors who want to create an entity in Istanbul and Turkey. Also, IstanbulCPA offers a wide range of services to existing companies in Turkey.
Mainly the services we offer are as below;
- Establishment of all kinds of companies (LLC, JSC, Subsidiary and Branch creation)
- Liaison office establishment
- Liaison office permit renewal & closure services (Please see: Overview of Liaison Office Regulations in Turkey )
- Accounting & Bookkeeping Services
- Liaison office annual activity declaration preparation
- HR and Payroll Outsource Services (Please see: Payroll Outsource Services)
- Professional Employer Services (PEO) (Please see: Professional Employer Services PEO)
- Tax Services
- Audit Services
- International Reporting
- Accounts Receivable/Payable Management
- Contract Management
- Bank Account Management
- Legal advisory
Whether your company uses IFRS, GAAP, or local standards, we have the capability to provide a harmonized service that can produce multiple reports to satisfy legal and company specific requirements.
IstanbulCPA assists many local and foreign investors in their financial operations in Turkey and legal problems about trading transactions, formation of their companies, other advocacy and counseling needs by means of well-known law offices. Our accountants wear many hats. When you work with IstanbulCPA, you get more than just an accountant – you get a business advisor. We view our role as your tax accountants, advisors, and strategists.