Here at IstanbulCPA, profiles of clients that we serve vary from multinational conglomerates, SME’s, startups, to local organizations seeking expert assistance. Our consulting services are aimed at supporting the activities of our clients in a variety of value adding ways. The services offered by IstanbulCPA can encompass everything from company establishment procedures, to legal consulting and continuous tracking of the regulatory environment, which helps our clients be aware of the need-to-know developments which have a direct impact on them. As a CPA firm, we also provide in depth services in the area of finance and fiscal guidance which aid clients in attaining their desired return on investment.
Following the establishment of your business, operational processes such as accounting, bookkeeping, auditing, and employee registrations require a deep level of experience in their respective fields due to the ever-changing nature of Turkish regulations. As the regulations are starting to be altered to necessarily require the taxpaying and bookkeeping entities to keep their records bound to IFRS rather than GAAP System for transparency and clarity purposes, the need for proper accounting and internal audit assistance is growing.
Our team of experienced and highly qualified CPA’s who handle all accounting and tax related needs will help you avoid costly pitfalls by reducing risks, ensuring compliance, dealing with the tax authority, and managing all local accounting needs. Furthermore, our audit consultants have an in depth knowledge of both internal and external audits, they can provide you with the tools and know how to effectively manage all auditing needs.
Consultancy on local requirements:
- Mapping of your group accounts to Turkish Uniform Chart of Accounts,
- Info on local requirements (keeping the accounting in line with Turkish Uniform Chart of Accounts and Turkish GAAP, producing Trial Balance, sub ledgers, statutory ledgers in Turkish language and TRY, invoice format, depreciation methods & rates, etc.)
- Consultancy on E-Invoice, E-Archive processes.
- System setups of Accounting, E-Invoice, E-Archive software (LucaNET) and private integrators.
Consultancy on indirect tax compliance services
- Consultancy Service on VAT Refund.
- The calculation of stamp duty arising on the Client’s future contracts of a complex nature that are not subject to a specific fee.
Consultancy on Managemental Services
- Article of Association Change
- Address Change
- Aging Lists
- Workplace Opening / Closure
- Manager Appointment
- Share Transfer
- Capital Increase Processes, and similar legal changes which are to be conducted at Trade Registry, Tax Office, Social Security Institution and Municipalities
Work permit, HR and Expatriate Consultancy
One of the many support services that IstanbulCPA offers is related to foreign employees and the obtaining of work permits. It is common for foreign companies to bring in staff from abroad, but what these companies often fail to anticipate is the strictness of Turkish Labor Law and the requirements that it sets forth in such cases.